1. Identify the most common physical health problems that result from intimate partner violence.
2. Differentiate abuse from neglect.
3. Describe the tonic neck reflex in the infant.
4. List the condition (s) associated with parotid gland enlargement.
5. Describe the characteristics of lymph nodes often associated with: acute infection, chronic infection, cancer.
6. List the facial structures that should appear symmetric when inspecting the head.
7. The major neck muscles are the:
8. Describe the characteristics of normal cervical lymph nodes during childhood.
Please answer the above questions in correct APA format. No reply to peers are necessary.