Write a two-page paper that explores your responsibilities as an auditor when it comes to auditing cryptocurrency.
Some of the points that you should address include;
- Evaluation of the actual blockchain protocol that is used.
- Consideration as to whether transactions are manually initiated or executed automatically via a smart contract.
- How does the auditor verify the existence of digital assets compared to traditional assets.
- The risk of unauthorized or erroneous transactions due to software flaws or hacking.
- The risk due to reliance on inaccurate information that has been provided to blockchain by third-party data feed services.
Please make sure that you paper includes at least three references and that your paper comports with APA formatting and citation rules.