Complete Exercise 16 on page 150 in your textbook—do all scenarios a,b,c,d,e. Read the exercise carefully.
- Use the ACE model you learned about in Chapter 3 for each written communication and Chapter 4 Refer to your text on different questions you can ask for each communication.
- A – what did you analyze? who is your audience?
- C – how did you choose compose? what format? why?
- E – how did you evaluate? What did you evaluate? Did you proofread?
- Type up all the communications in ONE document with a page break between each communication on a separate page in the same document. Remember to use your ACE model for EACH communication. For example, page 1 = message a; page 2 = b; page 3 = c…..and so on.
- Hint: the instructions are to compose a NEW message for each scenario, and how to compose and FORMAT counts too. For example, scenario A is an email; (TO: FROM: etc scenario B is a voice mail message; scenario c is a memo; scenario d is a flyer in the break room, etc. Refer to Appendix A on Formats for Business Documents and the proper formatting for each scenario. Remember to use the ACE model for all your communications.