Final Research Project – Securing IoT Devices: What are the Challenges?
Due to the lack of security integrated into IoT devices, they present significant risks that must be addressed. IoT security is the practice of understanding and mitigating these risks. Let’s consider the challenges of IoT security and how we can address them.
Some security practitioners suggest that key IoT security steps include:
- Make people aware that there is a threat to security;
- Design a technical solution to reduce security vulnerabilities;
- Align the legal and regulatory frameworks; and
- Develop a workforce with the skills to handle IoT security.
Final Assignment – Project Plan (Deliverables):
5. Address each of the FOUR IoT security steps listed above in terms of IoT devices.
6. Explain in detail, in a step-by-step guide, how to make people more aware of the problems associated with the use of IoT devices.
Final project 2
Topic : Cryptography
Final Project Preview:
The paper should be five pages (double-spaced), NOT including a cover page and reference list. That’s five pages of content in your own words and backed up by scholarly resources. Please use APA format.
Remember, I do have a zero tolerance plagiarism policy. If you’re plagiarism score is above 40%, it will be a zero on the assignment. If the score is between 25-40%, I will scrutinize it carefully. Writing your own content and not plagiarizing is relatively easy to do so there are no excuses.