2) Explain your thoughts on the future of IoT and the security implications. Why do you believe it is important to secure these devices as they become more common in our lives and our businesses? 300 words
3) Securing IoT Devices: What are the Challenges? 1000 words
Security practitioners suggest that key IoT security steps include:
1) Make people aware that there is a threat to security;
2) Design a technical solution to reduce security vulnerabilities;
3) Align the legal and regulatory frameworks; and
4) Develop a workforce with the skills to handle IoT security.
Final Assignment – Project Plan (Deliverables):
Address each of the FOUR IoT security steps listed above in terms of IoT devices.
Explain in detail, in a step-by-step guide, how to make people more aware of the problems associated with the use of IoT devices.