For this assignment, create a 10-12 slide digital presentation for new early childhood teachers, providing a foundation for how mathematics can be taught to students in the pre-K-3 learning environment.
Your presentation should include the following:
- An explanation of the importance of teaching math in the early learning years.
- An explanation of two methods by which math instruction can be presented. Select methods you believe are particularly effective for pre-K-3 students and explain your reasoning.
- Choose three number sense standards for one grade pre-K-3 and create one activity for each selected number sense standard along with the preferred method for teaching each activity.
- One of the activities must include a technology tool to support the number sense instruction.
- Include a title slide, reference slide, and presenter notes.
The digital presentation should include graphics that are relevant to the content, visually appealing, and use space appropriately.
Support your presentation with 2-3 scholarly resources.