Education homework help.
Critique of Journal Article
Answer the following questions in essay format. (DO NOT INCLUDE THE NUMBERS)
- THE MAIN PURPOSE OF THIS ARTICLE IS _____________.
- The key question that the author is addressing is ___________________. (Figure out the key question I the mind of the author when s/he wrote the article.)
- The most important information in this article is _________________. Figure out the facts, experiences, data the author(s) is using to support his/her conclusion.)
- The main inferences/conclusion in this article are ___________________. (Identify the key conclusions the author come to and the presents in this article.)
- The key concept(s) we need to understand in this article is(are)
- The main assumption(s) underlying the author’s thinking is (are) ____________. (Figure out what the author is taking for granted (that might be questions).
- If we take this line of reasoning seriously, the implications are__________.
- If we fail to take this line of reasoning seriously, the implications are __________. (What consequences are likely to follow if people ignore the author’s reasoning?)
- The main point(s) of view presented in this article is (are) ___________. What is the author looking at, and how is s/he seeing it? Discuss your reaction. Did you enjoy reading the article? Is the information contained in the article feasible, believable and beneficial? Did it make you think differently about the issue? The journal from which you take the article cannot be over seven years old. Please include a copy of the article site and reference page in APA format.