English homework help.
Your FIRST DRAFT should only be about 4 PARAGRAPHS, including your THESIS STATEMENT and 3 BODY PARAGRAPHS. You do not need to include a hook in your Introduction or a Conclusion. (We will be adding those next week for your Final Draft) 🙂
Your essay should have the following 4 paragraphs:
I. An Introductory Paragraph, including:
A Thesis Statement: Describing how the two articles are similar and different.
II. Three Body Paragraphs:
Explaining each of the similarities and differences mentioned in your Thesis Statement and giving detailed descriptions and examples.
(ONE PARAGRAPH = Topic Sentence + at least 1-2 sentences of description and examples about EACH ARTICLE. So, 5-6 SENTENCES PER PARAGRAPH).
Please use the following format for your typed essay:
1. A 12-POINT FONT size
2. ONE-INCH MARGINS (on Top, Bottom, and Sides)
3. Your NAME, the CLASS NAME, and the DATE in the upper right-hand corner (SINGLE-SPACED)
4. A TITLE in the CENTER of the page (Bold, Underlined, or both)
5. INDENT the First Sentence of EACH PARAGRAPH (5 SPACES or TAB)
6. Make sure YOUR 4 PARAGRAPHS (below the Title) are DOUBLE-SPACED