Step One: Locate an article, video, or another resource that relates to using PowerPoint or effective slide design. Make sure the article or video is about how to do a PowerPoint Presentation. No other topics should be used.
Step Two: The PPT template should have only two slides: a title slide and a body slide (slide 2). Write a brief summary of your resource on the body slide only. Do not write fewer than 20 words or more than 50 words or else the submission will not be eligible for credit.
Step Three: Include a link to the resource/information on the body slide. Provide a hyperlink (not a URL) on the slide so that your professor can read the article or watch the video. The link will not count towards your word count. Save all changes that you have made to the document with your name in the file name.
Step Four: Upload your completed PowerPoint document using the Professional Experience #3 assignment link in Blackboard.
In order to receive credit for completing this task, you must:
· Provide a useful article, video, or other resources on using PowerPoint and/or effective slide design
· Include a brief summary of the resource on the slide
· Limit your resource overview to one slide
Note: This is a pass/fail assignment. All elements must be completed simulating the workplace environment where incomplete work is not accepted.
· The professional experience assignments are designed to help prepare you for that environment. To earn credit, make sure you complete all elements and follow the instructions exactly as written. This is a pass/fail assignment, so no partial credit is possible. Assignments that follow directions as written will receive full credit, 75 points. Assignments that are incomplete or do not follow directions will be scored at a zero.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Plan, create, and evaluate professional documents.
· Write clearly, coherently, and persuasively using proper grammar, mechanics, and formatting appropriate to the situation.
· Deliver professional information to various audiences using appropriate tone, style, and format.
· Learn communication fundamentals and execute various professional tasks in a collaborative manner.
· Analyze professional communication examples to assist in revision.