Environmental science homework help.
Step Two: Provide a link or pdf copy of the article and in 200-250 words answer the following:
1. What is the main point of the article? Be sure to include significant ideas, places, people, etc.
2. What Chapter 5 key term is discussed in the article? Be sure to thoroughly explain the definition of this term.
3. What did you learn from the article? (“Nothing” is not an acceptable answer. If you did not learn anything, please select another article.)
4. What question(s) do you have for the author? What do you want to know more about? (Please take your time, think critically, and pose a well thought out question. The answer should not be obvious nor found within the article.)
5. How does this article relate to your life? (Please provide an answer specific to your life. I am not looking for a generic answer that could apply to anyone.)