4. formulate a plan for implementing a total rewards program in order to ensure success of the program
To supplement the final paper, you will develop an action plan for implementing the recommendations for the total rewards program. You are encouraged to use a Gantt chart or Pert or similar graphic to display a timeline and the interdependence or sequence of the activities.
Be sure to include how you will collect the data for each metric and how you will set the targeted goal for each metric.
A good action plan contains
- specific and quantifiable steps
- the order in which those steps are to be taken
- the individuals responsible for each step
- the individuals responsible for overall segments as applicable
- the required resources for each step; and
- the funding sources as applicable
The timeline adds to the presentation/paper and aids in the identification of success measures and issues/problems encountered and overcome.