Human Resource Management homework help. 1. Subject: Advanced HR Management
Course Description: Advanced Human Resource Management is the study of contemporary topics related to effective management of human resources. This course emphasizes in depth research and analysis of the interrelationship of the human resource function in a dynamic business environment.
Upon completion of this course, the student will acquire and demonstrate enhanced: • Understand the concept of human resource management within the business process.
• Develop an understanding of strategic human resource management.
• Understand how human resource management operates within the context of “real life” business entities.
• Understand the specific human resource managerial skills with have to be learned and developed if the student is to become a human resource manager.
• Develop and/or refine analytical research skills that are expected to student at the graduate level.
Provide an authentic graduate-level response to each of the following: (400+ words 20% below plagurism)
1. What do you feel is the most important function of Human Resource Management?
2. How do you feel HR serves as a strategic partner within an organization?
3. How do you feel corporate culture impacts human resource management?
4. Identify what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was beneficial or applicable to you in the weeks course content.
2. Organizational Behavior
This week readings
Chapter 1: What is Organizational Behavior
Define organizational behavior (referred to as OB throughout the text).
Show the value of systematic study to OB.
Identify the major behavioral science disciplines that contribute to OB.
Demonstrate why few absolutes apply to OB.
Identify managers’ challenges and opportunities in applying OB concepts.
Compare the three levels of analysis in this text’s OB model.
Chapter 2: Diversity in Organizations
Demonstrate how workplace discrimination undermines diversity effectiveness.
Explain how stereotypes function in organizational settings.
Describe how key biographical characteristics are relevant to organizational behavior (OB).
Explain how other differentiating characteristics factor into OB.
Demonstrate the relevance of intellectual and physical abilities to OB.
Describe how organizations manage diversity effectively.
Chapter 3: Attitudes and Job Satisfaction
Contrast the three components of an attitude.
Summarize the relationship between attitudes and behavior.
Compare the major job attitudes.
Identify the two approaches for measuring job satisfaction.
Summarize the main causes of job satisfaction.
Identify three outcomes of job satisfaction.
Identify four employee responses to dissatisfaction.
Reflect on the assigned readings for the week. Identify what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding.