Information Systems homework help.
- Explain the OSI security architecture.
- Discuss how the OSI security architecture provides a systematic framework for defining security attacks, mechanisms, and services.
- As you read in chapter 1, the field of network and Internet security consists of measures to deter, prevent, detect, and correct security violations that involve the transmission of information. Explain your vision about it.
Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply.
- Be in APA format including your references.
- Be 400–600 words long (not including title and references).
- Do not re-state the questions.
- Include two sources (i.e. two references).
- Respond to at least two of your fellow classmates.