For your Final Project you are going to create a PowerPoint Presentation based on the following scenario:
Note: This Final project will be opened during week 7.
YOUR TOPIC: You are the new Web Analyst for Friends of Disaster Relief (FDR) a non-profit organization. The company executives and the Marketing team cannot figure out why the organization is not receiving the expected targeted donations from the website. The website was created without any web tracking tools or a statistics capability, in other words no way to track visitors or anyone who made donations.
You have been called to the main conference room, to deliver your PowerPoint Presentation; your task is that you are trying to convince the top tier executives and marketing team that having a website without visitor tracking is not acceptable, you have developed a solution of why the organization should be using web analytics and what the organization should be tracking and suggesting the tools they should be using.
The Presentation Guideline Requirements:
- Your presentation should consist of 10 -15 slides with an opening title slide.
- You must include notes to each slide in support of that page (this is very important). You should have 125 words on average or more per each slide notes.
- The notes must be supported by in text citations
- Your presentation must have references of 3 – 5 sources in total.
- Use should use graphics, themes and images to draw your audience into the presentation.
- If you follow the grading rubrics you will do great on the presentation.
- Your Presentation is due at the end of week 8. Your title slide must include the title of your Presentation, the date, the name of this course, your name, and your instructor’s name.
Submit your Final PowerPoint Presentation.
NOTE: This is a graded assignment. Any Final Project Submissions after the close of the course will not be accepted.
*If you’re submission is to large, you should upload it to DROPBOX. (https://www.dropbox.com) or another file sharing system, i.e. OneDrive. And provide the LINK instead of the document. Please message your instructor with any questions.
Final Project Grading Rubrics
|Rubric for Final Project||Points|
|Synthesis of concepts and topics learned from this course (critical to presentation)||30|
|Slide Organization – Presented findings and conclusions in an organized manner titles clearly relate to key information||9|
|Writing standards spelling, grammar and punctuation (1 point deduction for each error)||1|
|Speaker Notes included in slide notes area 125 words on average per slide where required||15|
|Clear citation and references used in APA 6th Edition formatting used||10|
|Presentation color scheme used allowed text to be easily read||5|
|Slide count 10-15 in total includes Cover Title Slide and References Slide(s)||15|
|Used graphics, animations, transitions and or audio in presentation slides||5|
|References used outside sources 3 to 5 used||10|
|Project Submitted on time before due date Timeliness: (automatic zero after due date)||Zero (0)|