Law homework help.
- Describe the court 15 PTS
- What type of Court (criminal, civil, state, local, federal, etc). Using the text explain why it is possibly in the specific court, include discussion of venue and jurisdiction.
- Physical description of the courtroom. What are your observations and how does that compare to what was discussed in the chapters.
- Describe the case that you observed. 50 PTS
- Name of case or defendant
- Type of case . What are the elements of the offense required for conviction? (Check the Indiana Code http://iga.in.gov/legislative/laws/2015/ic/titles/035/)
- What stage of the case did you watch? Compare to the stages described in chapter 4. Explain where this stage fits within the entire trial process.
- How did what you see compare or contrast to what the book discusses about the judiciary, court proceedings, and/or criminal law?
Other observations (What did you notice about the people involved? How was the case handled? Etc.) 15 PTS
- Conclusion: What is your overall impression after watching the case? 20 PTS
Page limit: 2 pages