Management homework help.
- The case write-up should address the following aspects:
- In no more than one page, describe Biometra and the industry that this company is in.
- Identify 2 or 3 main problems that Biometra is facing.
- Assess Erik Peterson’s effectiveness in dealing with each problem you identified.
- Discuss his specific strengths and shortcomings in dealing with each problem. Cite evidence from the case to support your assessments.
- Conclude with 1-2 sentences evaluating Erik Peterson’s overall performance at Biometra in positive/negative terms.
- Offer specific recommendations to Erik Peterson.
- Recommend what Erik should do about each problem that you identified above.
- Next, offer at least one recommendation to Erik for the upcoming senior management visit.
A specific recommendation is a concrete action that Erik should take. Use evidence from the case and logic to support your recommendations. Ensuring that your recommendations are supported rather than declarative is the most important aspect of this assignment. Your performance in this assignment will not depend on the number of problems or recommendations that you discuss.
- Use course readings and lectures to support your arguments. An excellent analysis applies course materials selectively, which means using the concepts and theories that are most relevant. Using only one concept that is relevant and helps you develop your argument is better than using multiple concepts that are only slightly relevant.
III. The write-up should be 5- 6 pages (12 point font, 1 inch margins, double-spaced). Do not paste any parts of this assignment text into your write-up.