- Research organizations in Saudi Arabia that, in the past three years, have completed a major change to their organization (e.g., merged with or acquired another firm, expanded operations, significantly reduced staff, etc.), and select one organization.
- Provide a brief summary of the organization and the reasons for the recent change.
- Present the steps or process the organization followed, from the initiation of the change process to the implementation of the change. Which of the several frameworks from the textbook did they use (or do you think they used) to analyze organizational dynamics?
- Discuss the stakeholders who were included in the process and indicate what their roles were.
- Finally, discuss the key processes/strategies which were successful, the key processes/strategies which were not successful, and advice or suggestions you would offer (based on what you have learned thus far in this course) which may result in a more successful change initiative in the future. Which of the several frameworks from the textbook would you suggest they use to analyze organizational dynamics?
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 4-5 pages in length, which does not include the title page and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment into the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check – Student Guide for step-by-step instructions.