Create a 10- to 15-slide (not counting cover slide or reference slide) Microsoft PowerPoint, Prezi, or Microsoft Sway presentation with speaker’s notes that covers the following criteria:
- Develop a slide that establishes the theme and goals of the presentation.
- Define and discuss the PLC concept and its importance to marketing managers.
- Discuss why the PLC is important to marketing managers, and provide examples of the possible implications if the PLC is not monitored.
- Describe the selected company/organization, product/service, the target market for this product, and how the product/service is presented to the selected target market.
- Describe how brand equity can be used to create a positive customer image of your product.
- Describe each stage of the PLC, and analyze the implications that each stage may have on pricing, product definition, competition, and profitability for your selected product/service.
Submit your assignment.