You will prepare a 7-10 slide PowerPoint presentation meeting the following criteria.
Interprofessional collaboration is essential for advanced nursing practice and the success of the healthcare team. It is crucial to remember that all healthcare team members are working towards the same goal of advancing health and promoting favorable patient outcomes. Review the Interprofessional Collaborative Initiative Domains and Competencies located in Box 12.1 of the Tracy and O’Grady textbook. You will prepare an educational PowerPoint presentation to share with your colleagues in practice that provides an overview of each of the four competencies of the Interprofessional Collaborative Initiative Domains and Competencies and the different components that support this. You will provide an evidence-based practice intervention that you can use in your future MSN-prepared role to help support collaboration of the healthcare team.
- Evaluate each of the four competencies of interprofessional collaboration to your chosen advanced nursing practice role.
- Evaluate components of each of the four competencies of interprofessional collaboration.
- Investigate one evidence-based practice intervention to support your chosen advanced nursing practice role as you anticipate collaboration with the healthcare team.
Your presentation must be presented in a single PowerPoint presentation. The presentation must be between 7 and 10 slides in length, not including the title and reference slides. The presentation must use proper APA formatting as directed in the APA Publication Manual, 7th edition formatting, including title slide and reference list with properly formatted citations in the body of the presentation. You will record this as a voice-over PowerPoint. This must be at least 10 minutes in length. You are encouraged to consult the Academic Success Center prior to submission of your work.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Resources.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 7th edition format.
- For assistance, visit the Academic Success Center.
- For assistance with PowerPoint audio, please visit Microsoft Support.