Nursing homework help.
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 3 pages
Part 4: minimum 4 pages
Part 5 : minimum 2 pages
Part 6 : minimum 2 pages
Submit 1 document per part
2)¨******APA norms, please use headers
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3) *********************It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign****************************
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Blood pressure
1. Choose one of the following conditions ( Blood pressure) and explain it in elderly people
2. Discuss the implications and potential solutions nurses can offer to the older adult.
Change proposal Issue: Infection control and prevention in University Plaza Nursing and Rehabilitation center
Topics: cleaning and desinfection; standard precaution and cross contamination
Assess the culture of the organization for potential challenges in incorporating the nursing practice intervention. Use this assessment when creating the strategic plan.
1. Write a word strategic plan defining how the nursing practice intervention will be implemented in the capstone project change proposal.
Research the health-illness continuum and its relevance to patient care. Discuss the relevance of the continuum to patient care and present a perspective of your current state of health in relation to the wellness spectrum. Include the following:
1. Examine the health-illness continuum and discuss why this perspective is important to consider in relation to health and the human experience when caring for patients.
2. Explain how understanding the health-illness continuum enables you, as a health care provider, to better promote the value and dignity of individuals or groups and to serve others in ways that promote human flourishing.
3. Reflect on your overall state of health. Discuss what behaviors support or detract from your health and well-being. Explain where you currently fall on the health-illness continuum.
4. Discuss the options and resources available to you to help you move toward wellness on the health-illness spectrum. Describe how these would assist in moving you toward wellness (managing a chronic disease, recovering from an illness, self-actualization, etc.).
Your patient is a 23-year-old female. She presents with coughing and wheezing which she stated started about three weeks ago. She is currently 25 weeks pregnant. Her last prenatal visit was one month ago in another state. She has an appointment with the prenatal care provider next week, however her respiratory symptoms brought her to your office today.
History – Chickenpox as a child. Asthma as a child, diagnosed at age 8 for which she used a SABA when needed. She has not had the need to use an inhaler since she was 19. She takes only her prenatal vitamin. No other acute or chronic problems. She advises you that she is up to date on all immunizations except she has not had a flu shot (it is October).
Social – Non-smoker, no drug use. She relocated to your state two weeks ago to get away from an abusive domestic situation. She has no support network in this area and has not yet found employment. She has no medical insurance.
HPA – Non-productive cough x 3 weeks. Wheezing audible from across the room. She states it is like this all day and wakes her from sleep every night. She reports that she is fatigued even in the morning. No other complaints.
PE/ROS – Pt appears disheveled but clean. Wheezing in all lung fields. T 98, P 82 regular, R 28 no stridor. FH 130 regular. The remainder of the exam is WNL.
1. Diagnose the patient based on the above findings and provide your rationale for how you arrived at the diagnosis.
2. Develop a treatment plan specifically for this patient, pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic.
3. Describe community resources (using your own community) currently available in your state/city (Florida) to support this patient.
4. Provide a communication plan that you will use to ensure the patient is an active participant in the treatment plan. Refer to therapeutic communication concepts.
3. Describe community resources (using your own community) currently available in your state/city (florida) to support this patient. use patient-facing sources or general nursing texts.
L.L. is a 67-year-old male who has been diagnosed with BPH. He is having difficulty with urination. He is currently on Cozaar 100 mg for HTN and his BP is well controlled. He is taking no other medications. The doctor has recommended medication for his BPH, but he would like to try a herbal supplement before taking a prescription medication.
1. Would you recommend a herbal supplement in L.L’s case?
2. If so, what herbal supplement would he take?
3. What is the recommended dosage?
4. What are possible side effects of the herbal supplement?
5. What warnings should you give L.L. before he starts the herbal supplement.
Virginia Henderson: Definition of Nursing
Dorothy Johnson: Behavioral Systems Model
Imogene King: Interacting Systems
Madeleine Leininger: Culture Care Diversity and Universality
After watching one of the theorist videos, reflect about what you have learned.
Compose a paper that addresses the following:
1.Explain why you chose to watch this particular theorist’s video.
2.Describe the parts of your personal philosophy where you agree or disagree with this theorist.
3.Is there anything that surprised you in the video? If so, what surprised you?
4. Would you recommend this video to another student? If so, why would you recommend it?
- What value did you receive from watching it?