Operations Management homework help. Case Study Morning Glory Criteria
- Completed version of Communication Control Points SOP, includes each control point, definitions, and step by step process.
- Morning Glory Case Study (Film is available on Canvas see screen shot below), click, open, enter ID & PW
- Watch Morning Glory in its entirety.
- Find control points that are violated.
- Explain why the control points were violated.
- Complete DIIE process report.
- Remember case studies always have multiple problems.
- Remember to cite solutions, solutions predominately come from lectures, CLOQs, and text. You can use other sources as well but not predominately.
- Remember the “Implementation” section is complete for you created those processes in the completed version of the Communication Control Points SOP.
- Remember to add Communication Control Points SOP as an Appendix to the DIIE report.
- DIIE process format is below
Use this format.
- State problem
- Commentary to the situation causing the problem.
- Determine if the gorilla.
Use this format:
- State solution
- Commentary to why the solution will be effective. This will increase transitional clarity for the reader.
- Cite (use CRQs, examples, notes, text, other courses)
Format this way for transitional clarity:
- State solution-this is the implement.
- Instructions – Step by step, using number format.
State the measurement tool and element of time, then subline commentary for the results.
- Evaluation (this is the Solution/Implement).
- List the measurement tool and the time element, the report, will be reviewed.
- Commentary to what the result will be or the outcome.