Operations Management homework help.
- Identify a leader and justify why you selected that particular leader. With what organizations is the leader affiliated? In what industry is the leader recognized? How long was the leader in a leadership position?
- Discuss which leadership theory best describes the chosen leader’s approach to leading people.
- What was the leader’s greatest career achievement?
- Identify a significant career challenge the leader faced and how the challenge was handled. Did the response align more with a managerial role or a leadership role?
- What power base did the leader use in handling or resolving the challenge?
- Compare the leadership style used by your selected leader against that of the leader’s successor/predecessor (or competitor in the same industry if a successor/predecessor is not applicable). Was there a difference in the leadership styles? Which leader do you think is more effective and why?
- Include a personal reflection and identify two to three attributes you hope to emulate or avoid (based on studying this leader) in order to be a successful leader.
You are required to use at least two external sources to provide evidence in support of the leadership style displayed by your selected leader. The rationale should be justified; this should not be completed based on an opinion.