- Select ONE of the readings in this module located in the readings folder
- Do not alter this document. Simply type your responses below the question in complete sentences. Do not use bold or a different color font. I will deduct points if the rules are not followed.
- This assignment is due August 29 for full points. If you submit on August 30 you will receive a letter grade reduction, if you submit on August 31 you will receive a two letter grade reduction. This assignment will not be accepted after 11:59pm on August 31, 2020.
- Avoid excesses of language and judgement, as well as meaningless comments (this is a “most interesting document” – outline instead what makes it interesting).
- Never use the personal form (I, me, my)
- Only use Times New Roman 12 pt font in black. Do not use other colors such as red, blue, purple, etc.
- Cite the document parenthetically […] giving the # of the paragraph. Cite every time you raise specific information, or make deductions based on one or more of the paragraphs, as well as when quotations are provided.
- Example (Columbus 1492, para. 3)
- Use the attached worksheet. Click the blue link below.
The worksheet must be saved as follows: Your last First Initial_DAWksheet_HIST23207_Fall20 (DoeJ_ DAwksheet _HIST23207_Fall20)