Sociology homework help.
1) Selecting a film which contains ONE of the following social problems:
a) Problems of Inequality (WOULD LIKE YOU TO DO THIS ONE WITH THE MOVIE THE HATE U GIVE
b) Problems of Institutions
c) Problems of Health and Safety
d) Problems of Global Impact
(A documentary will not be accepted.)
(I would like you to watch the film The Hate U Give and connect it to A) Problems of inequality along with Race and ethnicity, aging, education, and family. That is the movie I want my final project based on.
However, if you don’t have a way of accessing the movie to watch it, please let me know before accepting to do the assignment and I can give you some other movies I am interested in. I will also listen to your recommendations. This is my final project and I need it to be perfect and I need it to follow all the rules. I am looking for the best tutor/professor to do this for me. )
2) Write a critical essay from a sociological perspective that describes and analyzes at least four other side effects or conditions that are related to that social problem portrayed on the chosen film as suggested below:
Poverty & class inequality; Race and ethnicity; Gender; Sexualities; Aging; Education; Family; Work and the Economy; Crime & drugs; Health; The Environment; Science and Technology, and War & Terrorism.
3) Key class concepts such as power, privilege, and oppression should be included in the analysis.
4) Final essay format:
The essay consists of a 7 page doubled space, not including a cover page and references. The essay format should include:
(2) A description of the problem from the point of view of sociological theories,
(3) Analyses of the problem and its side effects and conditions, and