Lynch, Clifford. (2010). Top ten logistics challenges for 2011 (and beyond). Retrieved from http://www.dcvelocity.com/articles/2010121310_logistics_challenges_in_2011/
Session Long Project
Your challenge is to independently research this key logistics issue and report on it. Define the problem and its scope, and provide some possible solutions. Write an SLP paper that follows the guidelines and expectations.
SLP Assignment Expectations
The report should thoroughly address these aspects in depth and breadth:
- Problem: clearly elucidate the problem
- Assumptions: what are the assumptions about this issue and your critical evaluation
- Possible Solutions: articulate some solutions
- Evidence & Explanation: clear reasoning as to why these solutions will work. Elucidate your evidence coherently
- Clarity & Organization: well-formed sentences and paragraphs, well organized with flow of reason, and good use of language that pertain to concepts and terminology
- Use of references & Citations: at least five (5) proper references should be used correctly, cited in the text, and listed in the references using an appropriate style; use APA format!
- Length: The paper should be three to four pages – the body of the paper excluding title page and references page.
Lynch, C. (2010). Top ten logistics challenges for 2011 (and beyond). DC Velocity. Retrieved from http://www.dcvelocity.com/articles/2010121310_logistics_challenges_in_2011/